Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day 26 - "Ties"

Today has been one of those perfect days. You know, one of those days when the weather is just right, the food is fantastic, you spend your time in the company of loved ones and just enjoy all facets of every moment. I count myself very lucky, I can without a moments doubt say that ha have the best family I could wish for.

I took a lot of photos today, not all of them abstracts of course - a relative or two also got caught by my camera, whether they wanted to or not. But now they are quite used to me snapping away haha. And some of them have even ended up in W1K's contests, like Mr.

The reflections in today's shot is what caught my eye. Even though some might say that they are a bit distracting, I like the way they enhance the lines, and I seem to be drawn to the color blue more than usual for some reason. Maybe it's because of the weather - not a cloud in the sky!

/MrsHjort

5 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a good reflection ;) Nice catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I think those reflection make the piece. They turn the graphic into something that has excitement and interest. It's really good! :-) Eury

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would have been strong without the reflections, but the reflections definitely give it some extra lift, and of course the colour that really make it wonderful. Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel this is one of your best. Strong clean curves with the impact of black and white. with the touch of blue . A great photograph.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...