Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 3 - "Golden Light"

Since I've already shown you the stairway up to my office in the school where I work, it's only fair that my other workplace also get's to be represented here. You can find this lamp in the hall outside my other office, where I work with legal stuff. It's best to leave it at that since it's a job that is practically unheard of. No one has listened to me trying to explain what I do there long enough to actually understand it haha.

It's nice to have two jobs - they are very different and offer some verity to my daily routine. One is a people-job and while other is strictly intellectual, and I enjoy them both.

/MrsHjort

12 comments:

  1. I like the soft light! Very nice abstract.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, cant help but think it would look good in a room with Art Deco stuff. Also, the yellow is very Star Trek'ish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abstracts... the final frontier. These are the photos of MrsHjort. Her 30-day mission: to explore strange new angles, to seek out new shapes and new compositions, to boldly go where she hasn't gone before ;)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful soft curves, and I love the subtle graduation of colour across the yellows and into the browns behind. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting to not look at things as a whole. You do have a good eye for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft lighting. It works well with the swirl pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow and black compliment each other and the curves make you eye follow the lines. A really great abstract.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thelma :). I'm happy you like it. I really appreciate your thoughtful comments.

      Delete
  7. Very nicely framed/crop of that lamp and good work not to blow out highlights of a shining object.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm. I'm a little surprised. I am sure I had posted on this one, but maybe I didn't press the publish button? Anyways. I love this. It is a perfect abstract, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie. It's one of my favs too ;)

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...