Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 9 - "Rain, Rain and More Rain"

This week turns out to be as rainy as the previous was sunny. Good for the garden, not so good for the rest of us, except maybe those who are allergic to pollen...

I thought I would do another shot from inside my workplace today, but I was too embarrassed! It was of a cool looking lamp at the school. I was caught zooming in at it, like some nut, and felt that I had to explain my behavior to a perplexed coworker - "I'm in a 30-day challenge, so I have to shoot every day". Some students also walked by and looked somewhat puzzled. I just couldn't stay there and try to get it right. Maybe I'll save it for when there are less people around haha. Luckily I found this on my way home, the rain has some advantages I guess ;)

/MrsHjort

11 comments:

  1. The strong lines go very well with the bold colours.


    (I gather you could not log in to worth today as well? It seems nothing happened for about 8 hours now. I'll try again after work tonight)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always check the "stay logged in"-box, so I'm in, but I can't do anything. I hope they solve it soon.

      Delete
  2. This is perfect with the bold colours plus the raindrops. One of my favourite abstracts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful bold colors! What a delish find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. My fav from the challenge so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks for blinging me at W1K! I actually immediately thought "South Africa" the moment it popped up om my screen after importing it from my camera. Maybe because of the colors, the only thing missing is blue ;)

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous! The V-shape and the bright colours, combined with the sharp clarity on those droplets work very well together. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another very colorful find. The angles here are great, because they are not the normal 90 degrees, and the water droplets are the topping on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that was my thought too, and the nerdy math teacher in me started thinking our ways to calculate them ;)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful. My favorite so far! Love, love ... did I mention I love this? :-D Eury

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...